*We knew we wanted to book Damian for our wedding from the start – several people had recommended him, and when we got in touch 15 months ahead of the wedding to find he already had 4 enquiries for our date, we signed on the line without blinking! He was everything you could hope to find in a wedding supplier, and so much more. It goes without saying that the photos were incredible – just have a look through his site – but it was all the other stuff that made him so brilliant to work with. He offered great advice for certain parts of the day about how we could find time together as a couple, away from the madness. He recommended a few other suppliers (video, photobooth) who he’d worked with before, and they were all excellent. He charmed everyone during the group shots so all the family and other guests felt relaxed and happy in front of the camera. He has a playful energy and brilliant sense of humour that made all the photos really fun to do – no-one felt self-conscious or harassed at any point, and he really captured our personalities in the shots. He brings such a wealth of understanding and sensitivity about getting married from both the bride’s and groom’s point of view, that it’s like having another best friend along for the ride. Plus he had uploaded the shots to his site by day 3 of our honeymoon – being able to relive it all so soon made our holiday all the more special. So professional, so supportive, so much fun and such stunning photos… what more can you ask?!
*We just wanted to say a massive thank you for all you did to help make our wedding day so memorable. The fluidity of the day was amazing, and a lot of that was down to you and your superb organisational skills in sorting out group shots and getting people in the right places at the right times. You also made sure that Sarah and I had time together away from the guests, which made the day even more memorable, because we got to see each other!
*I’ve been a guest at other weddings where Damian was the photographer so I was confident that the pictures he’d take on our big day (that’s mine and Andy’s rather than mine and Damian’s!) would be first class, and he managed to exceed my expectations. He put a huge amount of effort into his work – I’m sure there aren’t many photographers who happily get into a commando style crawl on the lawn to capture the perfect shot. The photos really are superb – Andy hates having his photo taken but Damian put him at his ease and got him to smile and laugh for the photos – no easy task! Damian was a pleasure to have around and gave us lots of useful tips as well as gently steering the team in terms of what they should be doing and when – the real art was doing this without the relevant people being aware of it! He also made sure that Andy and I got some time on our own during the day which we really appreciated. I’d unreservedly recommend him to anyone who’s looking for a wedding photographer. Thank you so much Damian, or as we say in Wales, diolch yn fawr iawn!
*Damian was all we hoped (knew) he would be. All the photographs are truly excellent and his ability to capture the true character of people he has never met before is remarkable. Throughout the entire day he was incredibly professional and genuinely charming to all the guests, many of whom have taken the time to mention how wonderful they thought he was. We could not be more pleased with how Damian worked on the day and the fantastic results he produced, we would not hesitate to recommend him to anybody.
*Thank you so much for our amazing wedding photos. We are so thrilled with them and cant stop looking at them. Thank you for being so wonderful on the day. You kept us calm, made us laugh and my 3 year old nephew Jacob thinks you’re the coolest! We really couldn’t be happier with the whole experience and cannot thank you enough for everything you have done.
*I just spotted their photo’s on your site this morning (speedy work!) and they are incredible – you have such a talent and every photograph is stunning (I’ll even forgive you my chipstick eating and crying ones!) I texted the bride and it sounds like she’s been able to see them – she’ll be thrilled, she was so worried about not being photogenic but she looks stunning in everyone. Funnily enough, I had another weblink through for a wedding we were at a few weeks ago (obviously not as fast a worker as you) and seeing them back to back almost, you can so see the difference in the quality of the shot and the content – they weren’t a patch on yours. They really are fantastic photographs and you were so much fun and a calming influence throughout the day – every person commented on how great you were so we just knew the outcome would be so fab.
*I haven’t really the words to describe what a wonderful photographer Damian is. I couldn’t have dreamed of a more fabulous record of our wedding – he hasn’t just taken photos, he’s captured the whole atmosphere of the day. He also gave me some of the best advice, but I will leave him to share his top tips! His pictures do the talking, but just to reiterate – from someone who normally runs at the first site of a camera – I love these photos, he is brilliant.
* Everything you read about Damian is true – inspired and artistic, hardworking and friendly, unobtrusive (unique for a wedding photographer!) and organised. But the biggest complement we can pay to him is that he captured the essence of our wedding day and when the two things you’re left with from a wedding are your marriage and your photographs then that’s pretty important. Plus, he made us both look good, which always helps!
*Damian, what can we say? You are a master of what you do! Not only did you do a phenomenal job with the photography but you were great fun to have around. What a pleasure. Thank you so much
*We wanted to start by saying a massive thank you for your photography of our wedding. The photos are simply stunning and capture the day magnificently.We felt so relaxed to have you around, every guest who attended has remarked how impressive our photographer was – not intrusive at all – in fact for the majority it was easy to forget you were actually there in the background and snapping away! For us, it was the small touches that we noticed – removing the dodgy plastic horseshoe from our hands, the sign outside the venue, the beer bottle from my brother’s hand in the group photos, handing me my jacket before the cake cutting etc etc….. Small touches that in the heat and stress of the day contributed to the overall quality of the photos. We would have no hesitation in recommending you to any of your friends.
* Choosing the right photographer to capture your memories is a huge decision and we can’t recommend Damian highly enough. The essence of the day was captured perfectly! Damian is a total “pro” who made sure having photos taken did not intrude on the day. He was also fun to have around!
* Damian is much much more than a wedding photographer. He became a friend and lifeline throughout our engagement and his thoroughness, professionalism, warmth, humour and total dedication were absolutely amazing. We are thrilled with the photographs and will recommend him forever. He is absolutley, without a doubt, the very very VERY best and all we could have ever wished for.
* I literally could not stop smiling when I saw our photos. Every single one tells a tale and is exquisite. Damian is so much fun, energetic, and was such a big part our wedding yet he was discrete. I enjoyed spending time with him too. He really did go the extra mile – 100 miles! Everyone of my friends commented on how amazing he is. I will recommend Damian to anyone I know getting married!
* Damian was wonderful in every respect! He put the whole family at ease and managed to get all the shots he needed without ever making it about the photos rather than the wedding! Even my dad who “hates wedding photographers” said that he couldn’t have been better!
* Unobtrusive, hard-working, organised and full of useful advice and information. we couldn’t have wished for a better wedding photographer. Many guests commented to us on both his excellent conduct and photos!
* Damian provided an absolutely perfect service. He was organised, punctual, yet relaxed and calm. He went the extra mile, even moving the wedding forwards and ensuring we found time for each other and effectively dealing with family politics and stresses. The photographs were beautiful as anticipated and captured the feel of our day. Most importantly, once we had booked Damian, we didn’t have to think about it again. We knew we could trust him to do the job well! He inspires confidence and was competely professional whilst displaying an obvious love of what he does!
* Damian was absolutely amazing on the day and his photos were stunning. I would (and have) recommended him again and again.
* The best photographer and wedding photos that anyone could wish for!
* Fantastic! Great help on the day itself, a real natural with guests and amazing ad hoc photos that capture the excitement of the day.
* Damian produced pictures that captured our wedding day perfectly.
* Absolutly fantastic,photos to treasure for years. A great guy to have around on your special day.
* He was just GREAT. All my friends and family thought so too.
* Everyone kept asking who the mate was who was doing the photography – he blended in so well with our family & friends. Great stuff.
* A talented photographer with a wonderful attitude. Is very unobtrusive on the day, yet manages to capture the essence of the wedding perfectly – highly recommended.
* Great guy and good fun to have around on the day. Calmed a few nerves! And the photos are fantastic – people say the best wedding photos they’ve ever seen and we’d have to agree!
* Damian is an easy person to have at your wedding, he fits in just like a guest (bar the working hard), he knows weddings off by heart and is the most fantastic supply of support and cheer on the day!
* Damian was absolutely fantastic. His friendly, easy to talk to manner made the whole experience enjoyable. During the day, he was in the right places at the right time and the only time I really remember him being there was during the family pictures and a few couple photos when we got to the venue. Really enjoyable and he captured everyone and the feeling of the day so brilliantly. Would highly recommend him to others and I believe a few of my friends have since called him for their big days off the back of the photos he produced for our day. The fact that all the photos were on the website by the time we got back from our honeymoon was also a bonus and it made it so easy to let all the guest view the day too.
* Choosing the right photographer to capture memories of your wedding day is a huge decision. I can not recommend Damian enough. His photographs were amazing, he captured the whole day and made everyone feel at ease.
* Damian provides a very competitive service, all our guests commented on how fantastic he was on the day and how they did not feel there was a photographer watching their every move. The photographs and his service were so popular that some of our friends have booked him for their up coming weddings!
* Damian made us feel completely at ease on the day. Nearly all our guests commented on how incredible the photos were, and how Damian just seemed to blend into the background on the day. The album he designed was spectacular!
* The toughest job – to make a bride and bridal party relax for a few snaps before the service but Damian managed it! His photographic style follows his approach, relaxed but with astounding attention to detail. The guests loved him and it shows in the photos. Our photos are an accurate and beautiful record of our day.
* Damien was not at all intrusive to our day as our photographer. We were so pleased we weren’t seperated from our guests for hours having pictures taken (as per friends weddings). All our pictures were taken with friends and family around us. They compeltely reflect the spirit of the day and Damien was a great wedding guest! He had a job to do, did it when he could (weather permitting) and eveyrone loves the outcome. The photo’s are great!
* We moved the date of the wedding in order to get Damian. He wasn’t just a photographer,he guided us through the day-‘try walking in your shoes & dress so that you feel comfortable’, timings etc. Because he uses a telephoto lense, he isn’t intrusive.Our guests loved him as he made them feel at ease. He has a wonderful gift.
* Damian was fantastic on the day, energetic, flexible, willing to go the extra mile, even though it rained most of the day he managed to get some amazing shots of us outside and you’d never know it had been raining. I really like his ability to capture the feel and emotion of the day in his photography – 2 of our guests now want his details to book him for their weddings next year!
* Damian was enthusiastic, friendly, not obstrusive and professional to the end! I didn’t even notice him on the day except for the line up photographs. He captured the day and his photographs will enable us to re live our perfect day.
* Beautiful photos, fully prepared for torrential rain, lovely guy to have as part of wedding experience.
* Damian was wonderful – professional, charming and a pleasure to be with on our wedding day. All our guests commented on how great he was. The photos he took were excellent and just what we wanted. Highly recommended.
* Wonderfully friendly service, managed to put everyone at ease almost immediately – including kids. Great website, great photos from the day, fantastic album draft proposed within 1 week! All round best service and experience of all our wedding suppliers.
* Damian is not only a fantastic photographer but great guy who makes you smile and laugh. He makes the wedding more enjoyable.
* Damian went out of his way to make sure everything way perfect, even giving valuable wedding planning advice. By the end of the evening, he was one of our treasured guests rather than ‘the photographer’.
* Damian is not only an excellent photographer but a really nice guy too. He put everyone at ease and produced some lovely photos which completely captured our day.
* We found Damian only 6 weeks before our wedding day, when our booked photographer went AWOL. We were so so lucky to have found Damian! He was incredibly professional, friendly, listened to what we wanted and delivered exactly that. After the wedding a number of our guests commented on how nice he was and how it felt like he had been part of the wedding party, he fitted in so well. Our photos are beautiful and capture the atmosphere of our wedding day perfectly. I can’t recommend him highly enough.
* Damian was not only an absolutely fantastic photographer (we were both thrilled with the photos), he was also a huge help with planning the day. All of our friends have said how wonderful the photos were. We could not have been more delighted.
* Absolutely brilliant – like having one of your mates at the wedding, he creates a brilliant atmosphere and the resulting photo’s are just breathtaking. Damian is awesome!
* Damian did a fantatic job at our wedding, infact several couples were so impressed they have gone on to book him themselves. We had to move our wedding date due to family illness and Damo was more than happy to accommodate this with no fuss at all. He was a pleasure to have around on the day.
* Damian was extremely easy to work with and the photos were superb. we liked his unfussy method of working and unobtrusiveness.
* Damian is inspirational with boundless energy and enthusiasm – he provided countless gems of advice before the day to add that extra sparkle then exceeded even his high standards with an amazing set of photos and was a hit with all guests. Sensational!
* It was as if Damian was part of our group of friends – many of our guests said he was fabulous! And the results are amazing too.
* Damian was superb for our wedding and we have since seen his work at other weddings. The photographs are first class, and his ability to remain upbeat, keep everyone moving, and achieve excellent results whilst limiting the disruption to the wedding day ensures you receive an amazing album, at excellent value for money. We would recommend him to anyone that is looking for a premium quality photographer.
* Damian was fantastic from the very first meeting through the entire wedding process. On the day Damian and his colleague were great fun whilst maintaining their professionalism. A number of our friends have since commented and asked for contact details.
* We had the most horrendous weather on our wedding day, but Damian was absolutley brilliant at keeping everyones spirits up and getting them involved in the day. He even swept the rain water away from the outside of the church so i didn’t get my feet wet. A true star.
* Damian made us feel so relaxed on our wedding day which was such a bonus to us. We were so thrilled with our photos and still look at them with admiration to this day. All our guests were impressed with Damian’s photography and thought he captured the day perfectly.
* We couldn’t have asked for more from Damian, he spent a lot of time with us prior to the wedding, open to all our requests, empathetic and understanding, fun to have there on our wedding day, but above all took fantastic photos!
* Damian is not only a fantastic photographer but a really nice person to have around on your wedding day. He totally captures the essence of the day in his photography, always making everyone totally at ease. He is even willing to stay until the end of the day if you want unlike so many others that want to leave early.
* Super friendly. Fantastic on the day. Amazing quality of photo. Got photos onto web almost immediately after wedding.
* Damian flew to Italy with us to photograph our wedding in Tuscany. He was personally recommended and I am so glad we used him. At all times, he had a professsional and engaging approach and he was fantastic to deal with the logistical problems with getting married abroad. I would highly recommend him and I have had so many comments regarding how stunning our wedding photos are. I couldn’t have ask for better. Thank you.
* We loved having Damian as our photographer. There were great pictures of us, as well as our friends and family. I recommend him for any couple on their wedding day.
* Damian was brilliant and made every effort to arrange all the photos that we wanted as well as some fantastic suggestions that we hadn’t thougt of. The photos were excellent and we had so much choice that choosing which ones to put in our album was very difficult.
* The best photographer ever- beautiful photos- lovely to have around.
* Damian made our wedding day. He was so easy to work with and produced amazing photo’s. I would recommend him to every bride.
* Damian actually made my day more enjoyable! He was a reassuring presence whilst I was getting ready. He captured the essence of all who attended! A great man!
* Damian was great fun to have around at the wedding and we were really pleased with the photos and the album he produced. Most of our guests also commented on how good the photos were and how easy ordering prints from his website was.
* Great person to have around on the day with fabulous results.
* Damian is an excellent photographer – the photos of our wedding are truly breathtaking. Equally important, he is also easy to work with – no diva personality – meaning one has to manage one fewer ego in the wedding planning process – essential!
* Damian is not only a fantastic photographer but a nice, professional, chatty, happy go lucky sort who managed to make everyone feel at ease on the day (including me!). I was delighted with the pictures and have reccomended him to all of my friends.